Join a team of testOps superheroes
Our team of testOps professionals are shaping high-quality solutions, aiming to accelerate the QA and testing activities of our customers, so they can deliver their innovations fast to the market. We support and appreciate each other, we do not hesitate to take an extra mile so we can take pride and satisfaction of our work.
In this role you will
- Close collaboration with the development and business teams
- Creation and implementation of automation test script
- Analysing the results of nightly execution
- Report and verify defects
- Take active part of improving testing processes
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in QA and/or testing
- Proofed knowledge in testing methodologies and cycles
- At least 1 year hands-on experience with Tosca Commander 10+ or other automation tool
- Experience with Web services testing
- Excellent knowledge in English and German
What can you expect from us?
- Welcoming and supportive working environment
- Flexible working hours around the defined core time; remote work possible
- 38,5 hour working week
- Attractive bonus system
- Education budget
- Customizable workplace & technical equipment
- Regular company events
According to § 9 Para. 2 GIBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 39 956,00 gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates according to their qualification, trainings and work experience they possess.
Send your CV and cover letter to the following e-mail email@example.com or use the form below.