Join a team of testOps superheroes
Our team of testOps professionals are shaping high-quality solutions, aiming to accelerate the QA and testing activities of our customers, so they can deliver their innovations fast to the market. We support and appreciate each other, we do not hesitate to take an extra mile so we can take pride and satisfaction of our work.
In this role you will
- Design/implement infrastructure as code templates, perform peer review of pull requests
- Maintain and develop Jenkins infrastructures on a large scale
- Continually improve and automate manual tasks
- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Managing Kubernetes Applications across all phases of the SDLC
- Create and document standardized processes, procedures, and policies
- Work together with all functional departments to bring the DevOps mentality to the organization
- Keep up to date on DevSecOps trends and best practices
- 3+ years in a Cloud Engineer/DevOps role
- Hands-on experience with the infrastructure automation tools HashiCorp Terraform (preferred) or AWS CloudFormation
- Scripting experience with any of the following languages: Python, Nodejs or Bash
- Understanding of networking concepts, terminology, and configuration
- Proofed experience with PKI infrastructure, authentication protocols like OIDC, OAuth, and SAML
- Experience with Kubernetes and securing container workloads
- The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical co-workers, at all levels of the org chart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail and process oriented
We consider it as a plus
- A general interest in QA and Test Automation
What can you expect from us?
- Welcoming and supportive working environment
- Flexible working hours around the defined core time; remote work possible
- 38,5 hour working week
- Attractive bonus system
- Education budget
- Customizable workplace & technical equipment
- Regular company events
According to § 9 Para. 2 GIBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 48 370,00 gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates according to their qualification, trainings and work experience they possess.
Send your Resume / CV to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to apply.